The following minimum requirements are needed to run BTS-CE.
- 4GB memory
- 64 bit OS (Kernel version 3.10+ for Linux and build 10.0.14393+ for Windows)
- 5GB hard disk space. More will be required depending on your network size
- Latest web browser
To deploy the application, follow the instructions below
- Download the lastesr version of BTS-CE
- Unzip the file
- Launch command prompt on Windows or terminal on Unix/Linux
From the terminal, change to unzipped BTS-CE folder
- Run setup command and follow any instructions given
- Open web broswer and paste the URL http://localhost on windows or http://192.168.99.100
- Login with username: email@example.com and password: password
- Refer to the documentation or look at the community page for where to get help
BTS-CE is an open source platform and any help in the form of code, documentation, or answering questions for other users is welcome.
Refer to the contributing guide for more details.